Establish your Business in Canada
Labour Market Impact Assessment Exemption – Entrepreneur and Self-Employed Person
Generally, if you want to apply for a work permit or business in canada, you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada and a job offer letter from your future employer.
As an exception, you can apply for a work permit in Canada without a LMIA if you:
- Are an entrepreneur or self-employed person; and
- Intend to operate a business in Canada that would create or maintain significant social, cultural or economic benefits or work opportunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
Are you an existing business owner looking to take your business to the next level?
Your business is wanted in Canada!
We are offering you an opportunity to jump on board and take advantage of all that opening your business in Canada. We look for the most appropriate area in the country to fit your specific business’ needs. We look for your target market and position you there, in the middle of all traffic. We reflect Canadian values at their best, offering you the best services at best turnaround time in the market.
Regardless of where you are in the world, if you think your business has what it takes, CONTACT US today and Take part in a free consultation and see what the world of business in Canada has to offer you today! It is all possible with ICS.
The process is simple. We start by getting to know you and your business idea. We consider all the possible alternatives and options to start up business in one of the most profitable, metropolitan areas in Canada. We do our research and make sure that your needs are fulfilled, if you have a family, they are taken care of, welcomed and residents of one of the safest, socially warmest countries in the world. Your business will be prepared from start to end, you will even be eligible to apply for Canadian bank loans and start-up funding grants and guaranteed-loans from the government. After coming to Canada, more doors open, the end is never near. You will have health care privileges and will be able to attend school if you wish. Further Canadian Training is always encouraged. You will have an advantage over other immigrants and residents because you are coming prepared for a life, settled with a business and equipped with the tools you need to succeed.
We also help you with:
- Establishing a subsidiary of a foreign company in Canada
- Establishing a new company in Canada
- Purchasing an existing business in Canada
- Purchasing Franchises
- Purchasing Real Estate
- Obtaining visas and permits for the business owners, managers, employees and family members in Canada
- Staffing the company with skilled personnel
- Market Research and integrating aid into different industry sectors in Canada
How will you Benefit?
- You will safely enterprise in Canada
- You will be legally entitled to profit from the Canadian market
- Canada’s area deliberately puts it in the worldwide monetary forefront and its inclusion in NAFTA offers access to a large number of customers in North America and Mexico. NAFTA Economy: Today NAFTA covers a North American economy with a combined output of US$17.0 trillion. NAFTA Population: The NAFTA region is home to 444.1 million people, 33.3 million of whom live in Canada, 304.1 million in the United States, and 106.7 million in Mexico.
Who will be your Partners in Canada?
Your partners include:
The Government of Canada
How do you Apply? CONTACT US today