Coming to New Brunswick as a provincial nominee
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program accepts applicants in two categories: skilled worker applicants and business applicants.
Skilled workers are considered under two streams. As a skilled worker you must have either:
- A guaranteed offer of permanent employment from a New Brunswick employer, or,
- A family supporter who is a citizen or permanent resident of New Brunswick, who has been living and working in the province for a minimum of one year, and who has made a commitment to assist your settlement in New Brunswick.
Skilled Worker with Employer Support
To be eligible for permanent residence through the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program, applicants must meet the following selection criteria:
- Applicants have an offer of permanent, full-time employment with an recognized New Brunswick company.
- The work offered is in an area of skill shortage.
- The job offer meets New Brunswick employment standards.
- The job offer must provide comparable industry rates of pay.
- applicants have all of the qualifications and/or licenses needed to fulfill the job duties.
- applicants have the English, French or both language skills required to fulfill the job duties.
- applicants must score a minimum of 50 points for the points system set by New Brunswick PNP.
Skilled Worker with Family Support (Sponsorship)
New Brunswick recognizes the value of family in the successful settlement of newcomers to the Province.
Eligible Applicants include:
- Daughter or son.
- Step-daughter or step-son.
- Sister or brother
- Step-sister or step-brother.
- Sister-in-law or brother-in-law.
- Niece or nephew; or, a grandchild.
The Applicant is assessed on an offer of full-time employment or employment skills based on education and training, language skills, work experience, age and ability to adapt to New Brunswick.
The Sponsor will be assessed on his/her commitment to the immigration process and the successful settlement of his/her family member. The sponsor will also be evaluated for strong connection to New Brunswick.
Begin your Canadian Visa Application Process Today
As Canadian immigration specialists, ICS is committed to ensuring that you obtain the best Canadian visa or immigration service for your requirements. You can set your application in motion today by submitting our Initial Consultation Form to schedule your consultation with one of our immigration attorneys.
After we assess your qualifications, you will be informed if you qualify. If you would qualify to apply for Canada Immigration as the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Class, we open your file and proceed with the processing of your application for the permanent resident visa and/or work permit.
Please note that ICS will not share your personal information with any other third party, any information submitted to us will only be used to assess your visa eligibility.