Once your file is opened the following steps will be undertaken:
- We will assist you with collecting all required documents. Your documents will be evaluated by our office to ensure that all submitted materials are consistent with requirements of Canadian immigration laws and regulations. Whenever additional information will be needed, we will contact you.
- We will prepare your application forms, assemble your documents with immigration processing fees and we will prepare a letter for the immigration processing center setting forth your qualifications.
- Next, we will submit the completed file to the Main Processing Center, ensuring that the submission will meet all immigration requirements
- Within few months you will receive your immigration file number. Then, medical forms with instructions and a list of doctors in your region will be sent to you.
- We will monitor your file to ensure that the processing of your application is in a timely fashion and we will advise you on security clearance requirements, completion of medical examinations, and other procedures.
- We will make written or oral representations to the immigration processing center and to other related Canadian Government agencies if essential.
- We will assist you with the Canadian educational credentials assessment at any educational level in order to help you join the labor market, enter a training or educational program, or get recognition of professional training. The assessment is strongly recommended in the immigration process.
- Prior to the interview, we will prepare you for the interview with an immigration officer if required. We will advise you on issues that may be raised by interviewing officers and provide tips on optimizing your “personal suitability” evaluation. We will carefully evaluate all your documents and prepare application forms in order to speed up the immigration process and most important increase your chances to obtain a waiver from the requirement to attend an interview