Finding work in Canada can be one of the fastest ways to begin your life in Canada.

Your Work in Canada Options: It all starts with a JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer.

  • If you have an offer of temporary employment, you may be entitled to a Canada Temporary Work Permit. With a Work Permit, you could be in Canada in a matter of weeks to months. Many foreign skilled workers who come to Canada on Work Permits can eventually qualify for fast-track Canadian Immigration (Permanent Residency) through one of the Provincial Nomination Programs, the Canadian Experience Class, or Arranged Employment.

How to become involved

If you are a foreign job seeker interested in receiving help from ICS’s Job Search Services in most instances you should submit our Initial Consultation Form to open a file with our company and to schedule your consultation with one of our advisors.

Job Offer in Canada