Jobs for low skilled workers in Canada
If you work in a specified occupation within the tourism and hospitality sector, you may be eligible for the B.C. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and permanent residence in Canada.
We have listed the eligible occupations below:
Occupations in travel and accommodation
- 6525 Hotel Front Desk Clerks
Tour and recreational guides and casino occupations
- 6531 Tour and Travel Guides
- 6532 Outdoor Sport and Recreational Guides
- 6533 Casino Occupations
Occupations in food and beverage service
- 6511 Maîtres d’hotel and Hosts/Hostesses
- 6512 Bartenders
- 6513 Food and Beverage Servers
Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers and related occupations
- 6711 Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations
Note: If you are working as a chef or a cook, you must apply under the Skilled Worker category.
Cleaners (employed directly by hotels/resorts)
- 6731 Light Duty Cleaners
- 6732 Specialized Cleaners
- 6733 Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents
- 6721 Support Occupations in Accommodation, Travel and Facilities Set-Up Services
Other service occupations (employed directly by hotels/resorts)
- 6741 Dry Cleaning, Laundry and Related Occupations
- 6742 Other Service Support Occupations
Begin your Canadian Visa Application Process Today
As Canadian immigration specialists, ICS is committed to ensuring that you obtain the best Canadian visa or immigration service for your requirements. You can set your application in motion today by submitting our Initial Consultation Form for an assessment of your work and education history.
After we assess your qualifications, you will be informed if you qualify. If you would qualify to apply for immigration to Canada under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Class, we open your file and proceed with the processing of your application for a permanent resident visa and/or work permit.
Please note that ICS will not share your personal information with any other third party, any information submitted to us will only be used to assess your visa eligibility.