Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $15-17 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Experience: 1 year +
Education: Completion of high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): not required
Languages: Speak English
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Complete tasks as assigned and in a manner instructed by the Lead Hand Labourer, Foreman, Site Superintendent or Project Manager
– Handle and distribute construction materials (for example, load and unload vehicles with supplies, equipment and construction materials; move tools, equipment and construction materials to and from work area).
– Assist equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, act as signal man to guide them in moving equipment, and assist in other activities.
– Work with various surveying equipment such as transits and total stations for elevation, grades and slopes for industrial construction and road work.
– Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
Find more…Latest Jobs in Canada