Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $37.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Location: British Columbia
Education: high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) : : Completion of Provincial drilling Ticket – Certificate or License OR eligible for registration
Experience: 3 years+
Languages: Speak English
– You will be responsible for the safe operation and productivity of the drilling rig.
– Daily inspections, repairing and maintenance of drill and support vehicle (truck).
– Planning, managing and carrying out of daily drill plan.
– Helping and guiding drilling assistant.
– Maintaining accurate production records and filing proper paper work.
– High school combined with on-the-job industry related training is required.
– PA Blaster ticket required.
Find more…Latest Jobs in Canada