Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Location: British Columbia
Education: Completion of high school
Experience: 5 years +
Languages: Speak English
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities we are looking for include:
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong organization skills
• Able to work individually or as part of a team, with minimal supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
• Efficient and accurate working habits
• Ability to work with Imperial measurements and able to work with fractions and angles.
• Able to read blue prints and drawings
• Valid B.C. driver’s license.
• Ability to adhere to strict schedules
• Able to work safely at heights
• Physically fit and able to lift up to 60 lbs
• Experience with flashing and tin work a strong asset
• Experienced roofers or cladders with understanding of flashing will be considered.
• Able to design and install custom flashing details based on site conditions and Curb detail requirements – Single glaze and double glaze
The following experience would be considered a definite asset as it is included in the job description, but is not required:
• Construction site field experience
• Occupational First Aid level 1-3
• Fabrication of aluminum products
• Handling glass
• Using hand power tools
• Journey person Glaziers wanted
• Skylight Install Experience (curb mount & Flush mount)
• Canopy Installer Experience
• Knowledge and Understanding of Pressure and T-bar systems.
• Able to perform site measures
Find more…Latest Jobs in Canada