We are seeking highly motivated people with a passion in all aspects of interior design work.
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Overtime
Salary: $22.25 /Hourly
Work Hours: full time, 40hours/week
Location: British Columbia , Alberta;
Education: Bachelor’s Degree , College diploma or equivalent
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required
Experience: 5 years +
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
– Drafting and production of detailed drawings.
– Color scheme and material selection and specification.
– Plumbing selection and specification.
– Appliances selection and specification.
– Lighting selection and specification.
– Involvement in general design conceptualization process.
– Assist in archiving activities
– Other design duties on an as needed basis.
– Must be proficient in AUTO CAD
– Knowledge of photo shop is an asset
– Excellent communication skills in working with client and contractors.
– Must be able to coordinate duties with colleagues and then work independently to complete tasks.
– Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines for task completion.
– Must have an eye for detail.
– Must be willing to learn. Must have strong organization and multitasking abilities
– Independent, mature and responsible individual capable of logical thinking and problem solving.
Find more…Latest Jobs in Canada