Low Skilled Jobs and Immigration in Canada

Work as a kitchen helper for six months and apply for Immigration in Canada

Hospitality Sector Pilot Project Sub-Category

Under the Hospitality Sector Pilot Project sub-category, foreign workers who are currently working in Saskatchewan for a minimum of six months on a temporary work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in one of the following occupations can apply for nomination under Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP):

Food/Beverage Server (NOC 6453)
Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper (NOC 6641)
Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff (NOC 6661)

Workers in these categories must first begin working in Saskatchewan on a temporary foreign work permit for a company that has been approved by the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). If an approved business offers the worker permanent employment, after a minimum of 6 months employment the worker may apply to the SINP for permanent resident status.

ICS has a huge database of employers who are looking for employees in the hospitality field in the province of Saskatchewan.