The Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is set amongst some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Lodge is located between Calgary and Banff, Alberta and provides guests with the ultimate mountain getaway experience.
The Lodge sits in an unspoiled mountain environment, surrounded by 4000 square kilometers of possibilities. Home to unsurpassed backcountry adventures – your opportunities are endless! Live the Adventure is our motto, and we work hard to ensure a healthy work and life balance for all our employees.
The Lodge was originally built for the 1988 Winter Olympics, and is now host to visitors from all around the world. Three buildings providing 412 luxurious rooms, 6 extensive dining outlets, conference centre, spa and fitness centre and the best backyard in the world! Come Live the Adventure and grow your career! What are you waiting for?
Each and every Delta Lodge at Kananaskis employee is entitled to all of these amazing job perks:
- A Mountain Community and Wellness Coordinator just for you, offering unparalleled Mountain Experience activities
- Discounts on all activities offered through our Staff Association Fund. Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes – to name a few.
- Health and Wellness benefits through Great West Life, including; Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, Short-term disability and more!
- Commuters allowance to help cover travel expenses to and from work or a seat on our free commuter shuttle if you choose to live in Canmore, Banff, Cochrane or Calgary.
- A full Employee Experience team to assist you with your on-site staff accommodations, and ensure a great mountain community.
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 6 of our dining outlets.
- Free use of all our recreation facilities including the Summit Spa and Fitness Centre.
- Delta Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates, free upgrades and food and beverage discounts at any Delta Hotel or Resort across Canada!
What more could you ask for in an employer? How about;
- A commitment to promoting from within
- Personal and professional adventure and growth
- Extensive learning opportunities to help you fast track your career with Delta!
To find out more information about living and working at the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis, please visit our website at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca.
The successful Restaurants Junior Server is a positive, high energy, hard working, and team player with a natural ability toward guest service. Has a strong ability to provide support both for the servers and supervisory team. Having a straight from the heart mentality towards guest service to provide a welcoming environment in our Fireweed Grill Restaurant.
- Set up, maintain and strike all buffets in the Fireweed Grill as per Standards and established operating procedures.
- Provide support to the Fireweed Grill team in ensuring excellent service delivery in a fast paved environment. This can include, though is not limited to, serving beverages to guests, restocking supplies, delivering food from the kitchen to the table, clearing dishes from tables, assisting with seating guests, and additional cleaning duties.
- Maintains the cleanliness and maintenance of the restaurant including buffets, side stands, tables, chairs, etc.
- Assists Servers in preparing tables for new guests.
- Maintain a team focused, positive and productive relationship with all co-workers.
- All other duties as may be required from time to time to ensure a high level of service and operational excellence are achieved at all time.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a passion for excellent guest service.
- Excellent grooming and professional presentation.
- Good physical condition. Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods while lifting, carrying, balancing items and moving moderately heavy equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of food and beverage operations or a willingness to learn.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have Pro Serve Certification