Automobile Tire Repair Shop Managers
1. Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
2. Education: Minimum of secondary school
3. Experience required: At least 2-3 years of experience in similar positions.
4. English skills: Upper-moderate level of English required (IELTS 6+)
5. The average wage: around $24+ CAD/hour with the work schedule of 40 hours per week.
6. These positions are available in Lower Mainland, British Columbia
7. Other details: Employer is hiring for BC PNP and under LMO as well.
Locations across Greater Vancouver of very large tire/car repair store chain.
Tire Repair Shop Manager – Job Description:
1. Determining the customer’s needs, addressing problems, complaints, requests, questions, and communicating the customer’s needs to the service group and verifying the appropriate services have been completed.
2. Selling tires, automotive accessories, service repairs and preventative maintenance to satisfy customer’s needs.
3. Maintaining current product knowledge on all tires, service and other product lines that are represented.
4. Preparing accurate estimates and billings for customers.
5. Performing tire & lube technician duties if necessary.