We are looking for a Mobile Software Developer to join our software engineering team to develop native Android and iOS applications that communicate with our wearable computers and services on the cloud. Our mobile applications are designed to be consumed by a broad spectrum of stakeholders in the health industry – including patients, clinicians, and academic researchers. The ideal candidate has technical expertise building sophisticated, data intensive applications across operating systems and connectivity protocols (Bluetooth Low Energy, NFC, in-phone sensor suites) and integrating with cloud based web-services (HTTP/REST protocols).
Our ideal candidate is passionate about:
- Developing native mobile applications for complex sensor and data platforms.
- Bleeding edge mobile and sensor technologies that support evolution of IoT applications.
- Software design using object oriented methodology and design patterns.
- Delivering high quality code in a fast-paced startup environment.
You must have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science with 3+ years of mobile software development or related work experience.
- Expert knowledge of Xcode, Android Studio, Objective C/Swift or Java.
- Experience architecting, documenting, and implementing iOS or Android APIs and SDKs.
- Track record of published enterprise/consumer grade applications on Apple/Google Play stores.
We will like you even more if you have:
- Experience with Bluetooth, NFC, and other connectivity protocols.
- Solid understanding of encryption basics, data protection and security vulnerabilities.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience in writing code optimized for performance.
- Familiarity with GIT and agile development methodologies.