We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Experienced Software Engineers to contribute to the team responsible for Kaloom’s datacenter networking solution. Ideal candidates are seasoned engineers with a background in cloud systems, preferably experienced in the areas like Linux, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, L2-L7 network protocols, and cloud computing.
The specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Design and develop new container-based datacenter networking functions.
- Participate in developing, and maintain Kaloom’s overall system and implementation architecture.
- Write code, troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Full life cycle software feature development from requirements through design, implementation and support.
- BS in CS/EE with 12 years of related experience, or MS in CS/EE with 10 years of related experience.
- Proven experience in working with system-level languages such as C, C++, and Golang.
- Strong knowledge/experience in large-scale carrier-grade system.
- Strong technical leadership skills and interpersonal skills – Excellent analytical skills, particularly in the realm of software and network debugging and trouble shooting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Imaginative, motivated, and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Deep experience with technologies such as SDN, NFV, and Containers is highly desirable.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience:C, and/or C++, and/or Golang: 5 years