We are currently looking for Reefer Technicians to service and repair our fleet of refrigerated trailers. The candidates will carry out all daily checks as well as minor and major repairs.
- Perform diagnostics using electronic test equipment and on-board computers.
- Repair and replace parts and components and overhaul entire refrigeration systems (Carrier/Thermoking) on transport refrigerated trailers that haul food.
- Assemble and install refrigeration and heating components such as motors, compressors and gauges.
- Measure and cut piping, and connect piping.
- Read wiring diagrams, and install and calibrate related controls.
- Perform on time routine maintenance checks of trailer refrigerating systems.
- Work on compressor front seal and vibe repair.
- Complete and sign maintenance reports and other required documentation.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Level of education: D.E.S and specialized training in the refrigeration, heating and air conditioning repair.
- Years of experience related to the job offer: A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Technician in the Transport Refrigeration industry
- Experience on Thermoking Carrier : 3 years
- Languages required: English or French (non principal)
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Be punctual, resourceful, honest and have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds – handling may be required.
- Certification is a definite asset but not required
- Conditions of employment: permanent, full-time position
- Number of hours per week: 40
- Salary offered: 28.5 $ per hour
- Planned start date: As soon as possible