WE CAN CHANGE YOUR FUTURE
The Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) of ICS who speaks in your native language are ready to give you the opportunity to live and work in one of the best countries in the world, Canada.
We help thousands of clients every year to build their life in Canada, so don’t miss out on this opportunity and make your dreams come true by becoming a Canadian.
Make the first step and book your consultation with one of our Immigration Consultants.
Everything you need to know about Immigration to Canada from Dubai (UAE)
Consultation consists of 30 minutes in person conversation time block to allow you to pick topics that are of interest to you personally or important, to your family.
Mr. Sergei Korsunov is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), Member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Counsel (ICCRC), Member #: R413655. The president of Immigration Canada Services (ICS). He is the presenter for consultations. Those who know him will confirm that he is a dynamic professional with a great personality and a passion for helping UAE residents solve various Canada visa related issues.
You owe it to yourself to attend this consultation – in addition to the learning experience, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with the best in the field, ask questions, share your concerns, learn some strategies to deal with immigration authorities of Canada.
Consultation in-person includes:
- Canadian Citizenship
- On-spot assessment for immigration to Canada from Dubai-UAE and other countries;
- Federal and Provincial Immigration Programs (e.g.immigration to Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, Atlantic Canada etc.);
- Refugees Sponsorship;
- Immigration to Quebec;
- Express Entry Canada;
- Permanent and temporary employment in Canada;
- Business Immigration;
- Business visas to Canada;
- Work permits to establish a business in Canada;
- Buying franchises in Canada;
- Businesses for sale in Canada;
- Personal and business bank accounts in Canada;
- Immigration delays and refusals;
- Student visas;
- Family reunification in Canada;
- Regulated and non-regulated trades and professions in Canada;
- Employment of healthcare occupations in Canada;
- Job search services in Canada (job offers);
- Evaluation of diplomas and work experience for the purpose of employment in Canada;
- Giving birth in Canada
Schedule: 9am – 4pm
Location (by appointment only):
04th floor, Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirate
Contact No.: +(971) 58-257-3751