Software Engineer in Test
- Automation requirements gathering, analysis and delivery.
- Develop scripts, tools and component harnesses to automate test execution ( using Java and Scala).
- Troubleshooting & support.
- Technical documentation.
- Understanding of backend interfaces & messaging protocols (such as REST, Soap, XML, JSON, and MQ).
- Ability to program and develop tools/applications using Java or Scala programming languange.
- Strong Linux or Unix skills such as command line tools and shell scripting.
- A desire to learn and integrate new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills (English).
- Good Object-Oriented development knowledge.
- Practical experience with databases and SQL language.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tooling such as Git/Stash, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Strong hands on development exposure.
- Will be able to learn and be hands on programming with Scala.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location:Montreal,QC
- Required experience:Java programming: 2 years